April 2, 2016
We recently were asked to share with a group of couples the keys we have learned over the past 32 years in pursuing a dynamic marriage.
We are more in love today than when we married almost 32 years ago!
By God's grace, our marriage is the strongest and sweetest it has ever been!
Some tips that have helped us include:
1. Individually pursue a close relationship with Jesus. The closer we each get to God, the closer we each get to each other.
2. Don't let the sun go down on your wrath, which means don't let offenses build up, but apologize and make things right quickly.
3. Never say put downs or negative name calling, but instead, praise each other with a grateful spirit.
4. Go out on regular dates and enjoy each other's company.
5. We recommend husbands and wives to read together the book, "His Needs, Her Needs" by Willard F. Harley.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar