February 27, 2018
The photos and videos below are considered the property of the Duggar Family and may only be used with their written permission. To request permission to use the photos please click here.
Congratulations Joy and Austin! Baby Gideon is a precious little boy! We are so thankful for a healthy mom and baby!
February 26, 2018
The photos below are considered the property of the Duggar Family and may only be used with their written permission. To request permission to use the photos please click here.
We are so thrilled for Joy and Austin! Children are a blessing from the Lord and we know that will be such great parents. We can’t wait for this little one to grow up around all of these other grandbabies. We are so blessed and our hearts are overflowing - Jim Bob and Michelle.
We are thrilled to announce the arrival of Gideon Martyn Forsyth!! He Arrived February 23, 2018, at 3:39 pm, weighing 10 lbs, 3 ounces and is 22 inches long. Joy and Gideon are doing very well and we are just in love with this new little addition!! - Austin and Joy
February 14, 2018
We love each other more today than the day we married. Our love has grown richer & deeper with each passing year. Here are a few things we will share from our experience!
1. Early on in our relationship, we committed to never put each down or to call each other names (except sweetie, honey, etc...).
2. We daily purpose to praise each other privately and publicly. The words, "I love you" are spoken often in our home and we tell each other how much we appreciate the kindnesses shown to one another.
3. We both look for ways to honor & cherish each other and to write love notes to each other.
4. We pray together.
5. We have weekly date nights. We truly are best friends and we enjoy spending time with each other and our children.
6. We made a vow to God 33 years ago that we would stay together for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part. This gives us and our children the security that marriage is a lifelong commitment.
We encourage all of you guys out there, pursue your wife as if you were dating her, treat her like a queen, humble yourself and ask for forgiveness when offenses come, before the sun goes down, serve her in every way you can think of and never under appreciate the love she’s offered you by becoming your wife!
We encourage husbands & wives to read the Bible together. (A good, easy place to start is the chapter of Proverbs that corresponds with the day of the month). Pray together and take your family regularly to a good Bible teaching church and watch what God does with your marriage and family!
When any couple seeks to follow God, it is an incredible adventure!
-Jim Bob & Michelle